Friday, February 13, 2009

How Much Rent Should I Charge When my Property is Complete?

Just to follow on from my insight into Rental Management Companies I thought I would impart some of my market knowledge on actual current rental prices within the a proven tourist destination in Calabria, namely Tropea.

I have adjusted the prices as I see fit, as Brancaleone is not as established as the Tropea area and therefore will need to build on its growing popularity to reach near parity with the Vibo Valenta region.

Peak Season July/August Low Season Nov to March

1 bed - sleeping 4 - Low £160 per week High £ 400 per week
2 bed - sleeping 6 - Low £220 per week High £ 590 per week

These figures are based on apartments having a decent view, pool on the complex and access to a beach. There are several dynamics that can raise or lower the price - as I said this is only a guide, but will give you foundations for your pricing structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment